Who we are:
Payabli is a Payments infrastructure and monetization platform. We help Software companies reimagine Payments from a feature set of their product to a core part of their business model to drive revenue, create superior product and customer experiences, and enhance their company valuations.
Our developer friendly embedded payment components and APIs allow for our Software partners to easily integrate diverse Payment Acceptance and Issuance capabilities. In addition to accepting and sending payments we give our Software partners a comprehensive suite of administrative tools like customized boarding applications, rich reporting and analytics, dispute management wizards and more to help them easily run their payments operations.
We’re a tight-knit and scrappy team of Entrepreneurs and Engineers that have launched
and scaled successful FinTech and SaaS businesses in the past. We are a Mission and
Values driven company that sees ourselves as a “Small Giant” focused on building a profitable and sustainable business. We care deeply about our Team and Partners, and never ask from them what we wouldn’t be willing to do ourselves. Our north-star values are:
We’re fortunate to be on the cutting edge of a tectonic shift where payments are migrating from legacy systems to Software companies. As a result we’re growing fast a and are looking for an extraordinary Partner Success Manager to help us manage a number of new Partners we’ve recently brought onto the platform.
We want a vibrant culture where employees love coming to work everyday
- We want to woo Customers so that they write us love letters
- We want to build a sustainable organization that has a strong sense of purpose and is long-term in its thinking
Who we are looking for:
You’re a go-getter that loves working in client facing roles and is comfortable operating in a very fast-paced “fluid” entrepreneurial environment. You don’t just wait around to take orders, rather you actively engage and shape the business. You are focused on providing solutions and make strong recommendations based on data. You always strive to rise to the occasion no matter the challenge.
You are trustworthy and responsible. You believe that true character is determined by how one acts when no one is looking. You take great pride in your work and operate with a bias for action. You believe that “little things count” and as such you put in the extra work and attention to detail that leaves an impression on those that work with you.
Because we are a young and rapidly growing company you will have a ton of autonomy and responsibility. We are looking to you to help us grow and in doing so you will have plenty of chances to grow with the company. Your efforts will directly translate into making an impact on each of your team members and our customers’ lives.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for overseeing several Partnerships and ensuring that our Partners and their Customers are maximizing the value from our product.
- Ensuring our Partner and Customer needs are met
- Building out scalable systems and processes to manage Partner and Client success
- Problem solve and troubleshoot client issues
- Resolving customer escalations, when problems arise determining root cause and collaborating with our Engineering and Product teams to resolve any issues
- Conducting reporting and analysis on the health of our partnerships
- Promoting and driving adoption of new products
- Partner Operations for PCI Compliance, bank account and other business entity changes, residual reporting and more
- Building out and owning our Knowledge Center
- Monitoring customer support tickets
- Proactively checking in with our Partners to ensure their needs are being met
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a highly capable, motivated Client Success Manager to join us in building a world class customer focused payments software. Our team delivers integrated software and hardware solutions allowing all of Payabli customers and partners to get paid and make payments. You would be an important part of a growing team using the latest technology to improve our product experience across web and mobile platforms, empowering merchants to benefit from secure and effortless transaction processing.
- Ensure our customers and partner needs are met
- Build out automated tools to scale client love and happiness
- Build scalable system to manager client and partner feedback
- Create wiki’s, video, and how to guides on how to best use our platform
- Problem solve and troubleshoot client issues
Desired qualities and skills:
- You have 2+ years experience in customer service and client facing roles
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy interacting and collaborating with people
- You’re patient, you empathize with frustrated customers and win them over with kindness 🙂
- You’re resourceful and are able to figure out solutions without clearly defined instructions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You perform well under pressure, you naturally “run to the fire” and enjoy working in fast paced environments where things change rapidly
- Curious and growth mindset, you may not know something but you’re ready and willing to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, strong Excel skills a big plus
- Payments experience a big Plus
What we can offer you:
We take care of our people and hope you will be a part of the Payabli team for years to come:
- Immediately have a direct impact on our Organization
- First row seat to a rapidly growing company as we succeed so will you
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus potential
- Remote work, our entire team is distributed with concentrations in Florida and California
- Flexible working hours. We focus on our goals and you set your DIY tasks to help us get to that goal
- Monthly Education Stipend on anything that enhances your skills or gets you closer to accomplishing your goals
- Annual / Bi-Annual Team Retreats
Company rules & regulations:
We believe in the golden principle of treating others like you would like to be treated. We believe great people come from all walks of life. Working alongside extremely talented, high output team members should be an enjoyable, uplifting experience. We have zero tolerance for any type of discrimination or mistreatement of other team members. We will not sacrifice our principles and ethics for a profit. Everyone must be treated equally.
- Payabli is an equal opportunities employer
- We have a deep rooted belief in treating people kindly and compassionately
- We require a healthy work-life balance that promotes meaningful, relationships with colleagues
- We require team members to operate with a sense of urgency and a bias towards action
- We expect you to be conscientious and resourceful
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org